A man and van service is the ideal choice for small quick, local moves. There’s no need to hire a large removal company who can be costly when you only have a few belonging to move. Our man and van service is both efficient and cost effective; you will receive a personal and tailored service that will meet all your needs. You have the option to choose from a wide range of vans depending on the size of your move.
These range from:
• 3.5-tonne Small wheelbase transit vans – Perfect for moving students or small amounts of belongings.
• 3.5-tonne Medium wheelbase transit vans – Ideal for moving the content of a small room.
• 3.5-tonnne Long wheelbase transit vans – Perfect for a small one-bed flat with white goods.
• 3.5-tonne box Luton vans – Good for moving a large one-bed flat or a small 2 bed flat with white goods and furniture.
• 7.5-tonne lorry or truck – Is the perfectly suited for a 3+ bed property move.
• 7.5-tonne lorry or truck plus two 3.5-tonne box Luton vans – These are the vehicle options we would strongly recommend to perform moves in cases where the customer has been residing the property for an extensive period usually between 15-30 years or so.
• All vans used to provide our man and van service are new and meticulously clean
• Our man and van prices are incredibly competitive.
• All drivers providing our man and van service are friendly and efficient
• Our man and van service come recommended by Remax Estate agents and SafeStore Self Storage
We have assisted over 3500 customers over the course of 10 years to move their belonging carefully and efficiently throughout London and the UK with our Man and Van service. Our man and van service is one of our most popular removal services with customers; this is because it offers them the option to either self-load or assist the driver with the loading and unloading and allows up to two people to travel in the van with the driver.
Our man and van service is a particular favourite for couples who simply want to load and unload themselves with the driver simply driving. It is also a very personal and somewhat intimate service since both the driver and the customer are in close proximity to one another, great rapport and camaraderie are formed during a move.
The man and van service can be charged at both an hourly and a fixed rate depending on the size and distance of the move.
There are three booking options that can be selected by the customer depending on their budget and circumstances; these options are:
• Self-load – u load with no help: This is an ideal option if you’re either on a tight budget or have very few belongings to move.
• One-man helping with the loading/unloading – This option is best suited to those who can call on friends and family to offer a helping hand on the day.
• Two-men helping with the loading/unloading – This is our most popular option since the vast majority of our customers usually have big bulky items that require strong men to move, it is also the case if you’re moving from a larger property usually anything bigger than a one bed property.
So if you’re not sure exactly which option would be suitable for you just gives us a call and we will be more than happy to discuss your requirements and offer our advice; after all, we are the experts and always on hand to advise.
Our Man and van service is ideal for those looking for the following:
• Move a small one bed flat
• Move a room full of belongings
• Student moves
• EBay or B&Q collection and deliveries
• Furniture collection and deliveries
Our rates are extremely competitive and our quality of service is second to none; rest assured you will find our man and van service great value for money assuming you fall into the above categories. If you manage to obtain a more competitive price for a man and van service elsewhere we guarantee to match or beat it.
So stop thinking and get in touch with us so that we can provide you with the best rates for your man and van services in London.
Call us today and check online prices or tell us what you need we are here to help. We always look forward to hearing from.
Call Us Today: 0207 101 4892